Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 28 Christmas Eve Spectacular

day28b

Merry Christmas Eve to all my readers! I am happy to say that I get to enjoy a bit of a half day from work today and I'm baking cookies with my friend from Kansas. It's a glorious day, in my opinion. Since I worked today I still had to be somewhat dressed up so I threw on my bronze glitter tights and my lace skirt for my 30 for 30 challenge. Why am I so behind in this thing I'll never know, but I'm this close to finishing before the New Year. I haven't bought one single piece of clothing since the beginning of it so I am itching to add to my wardrobe and replace some things that are getting a little worn out.

day28c

Anyways! I'm keeping this short, so have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy loads of eggnog for me! I won't be partaking in that festive tradition but I'll be there in spirit. And by spirit I mean I'll be pouring some rum in my hot cocoa;)

day28

Oh and here is my fabulous bracelet that I won from Mel's giveaway. It's from Archives and if you haven't checked the shop out, please do! It full of pretty vintage goodies!

Red Jacket, Ebay
Skirt, Ebay
Vintage Boots, Ebay
Glitter Tights, Forever21
Bracelet, Archives

5 comments:

  1. you look so adorable! i am in love with your laced skirt!
    merry christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're almost done!! <3 maybe you'll be done before new year's eve and you can wear a fabulous dress with those cute glittery tights! :) your red coat is so perfect for the holidays! merry christmas to you dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great Christmas, Emily!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, I love the red jacket! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas lady!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! im glad you like the bracelet!!! hope you had a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete