Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yeah, I'm Inside Again

day27b

Sorry if my pics are becoming a little more redunant and lack luster due to them being in my dining room.  I'm afraid it's been dark and rainy for the past few days and it's not the best conditions for great outdoor photos.  I'll make up for it on the weekend though.  Promise.  Pinky Swear!! 

day27

Alright, I'm a tad enthusiastic about my pictures aren't I?  I just love when spring and summer are here and I have all evenings to take photos.  But anyways, I'm here to talk about my outfit.  I'm pretty much in love with this skirt that Mel lent me in our swap.  I wore it twice now and I just love the color!  I'm a bit sad that it will need to go on its merry way back to her place...hehe...  This time I was wearing it to work so I paired it with a crisp white blouse and my sparkly Dolce Vita flats to give it a different look. It's not exactly business attire, but I think my co-workers have given up hope that I'll wear a suit.

day27c

day27e

So I think I'm about done with the week and ready to bring on the weekend.  It's crazy how slow the weeks been going by.  It may be the weather or the fact that my bank hasn't been having much foot traffic lately, but it seems I've been spending the better half of my day on Facebook at work.  Or texting, or twittering...  So I'm just really fricken excited to see the weekend come back. 

day27d

Blouse, Thrifted
Sweater, Forever21
Belt, Charlotte Russe
Flats, Target
Skirt, Swap with Idee Geniale

No comments:

Post a Comment