Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mother Nature is Such a Tease

day22e

Well I had a lovely taste of spring yesterday (72 degrees to be exact) but thanks to the cold blooded arctic wind, I now get to enjoy a nice 30 degree day.  That one warm day really had me hankering for nice picnics, bike rides, and road trips to local beaches and light houses.  Mother Nature can be so cruel sometimes.  Oh well.  Maybe next month. 

day22d

day22c

day22

Because of the warm spring like weather, I decided to wear this dress again that Mel lent me for our swap.  I really need to mail these items back to her this week so I decided just to wear it again, for old times sake.  I actually made a poor judgment to wear it on such a windy mild day since it's crazy short on me.  And of course a good part of my day was spent in a tire repair shop which just lent to the awkwardness to  the whole situation.  A word to the wise, if it looks like it could be a tunic, wear skinny jeans instead!  haha!! I guess I'll have to remember for next time.

day22b
Dress, Swap with Idee Geniale
Vintage Jacket, From Mom
Tights, Target
Wedges, Modcloth
Vintage Camera Bag, Thrifted
Vintage Beret, From my friend

No comments:

Post a Comment