I've gotta document the look of this bedroom before I officially move the heck out, come March. I'm really sad to leave this little place, but it's time to move on. So here's the bedroom....
Friday, January 18, 2013
Obviously, when you're dealing with a depression where you're just so full of despair, it needs to have the attention of a doctor to prescribe to you meds or alternative therapy. I've been suffering with some form of depression since high school and my doctors were really more for the alternatives to medicines. So check with the docs please!
Monday, January 14, 2013
It's like I look surprised that I decided to do style photos!! It was a deary Sunday morning and nothing was feeling right. You know what I mean? It was an off day. I was in an off mood, I was just feeling blah and overly exhausted. Too be more clear, I suffer from anxiety, and this past week was horrendous!! Today I started to feel more normal and everything is settling into place like it should.
Oh, so this outfit. It's your basic, roll out of bed and try to figure something out, type of outfit. I took inspiration from some photos I saw in a magazine and threw this together. I'm digging the sheer tights with the shorts. It's sexy but not overtly so. The blazer really tones down any sort of va-va-voom for a Sunday morning look. Hehehe..
Hat, Blazer, & Blouse, Thrifted
Coach Purse, Antique Store
Sunday, January 6, 2013
One of my goals is to try my best to be neat and tidy. So here is my documentation that I made my bed!!! Holy crap on a stick I actually made my bed!!! Baby steps people, baby steps. Having a new duvet set with a puffy down converter makes it even easier.
Dress and Belt, Thrifted
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Thank you 2012 for being so good to me!!! There was so much change in my life those last 12 months. It's unreal to even think about. The year started off shaky, with my divorce from my husband, then all the money problems that are associated with that. I had to give up my Starla (roughest part of everything) to my mom and then Archie to my mother in law. But then by the middle of year I had fallen in love with a great wonderful guy who's name is Adam. He is one of the most sweetest, honest, adorable, smart, handsome, etc...guy. Sometimes I pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming him up. hahaa..too much? And I have my health, an excellent set of parents, a very supportive sister and a great roommate.
So, listen here 2013!!!! I've got some goals and special reminders to give to you for me!
- Pay off those damn credit cards.........by moving back in with my parents. So scared about this next step in my life. If I can pay them off in 9 months...all will be good.
- Get more organized. I always enjoy nice cleaning living in other people's homes...why not mine? I am perplexed at how their time management works with day life and daily cleaning.
- Revisit the yoga studio. I did Ashtanga yoga for years, then I switched it up to hot yoga. And then I got lazy and stopped going to them all.
- Stop obsessively buying clothes. God, please help me!!
- Take my first college math course (the one I was saving for last) and be on my way to graduation!!!! Pretty Please!!!!