Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So I'm Strolling through Kmart...



What's a girl to do when she's suppose to be shopping for something useful or necessary such as toilet paper and toothpaste, when all of a sudden she gets distracted by clothing and accessories placed all throughout the store. These stores, such as Target, Walmart, and Kmart, get me every time! I'm strolling through Kmart and out of the corner of my eye I see this awesome printed blouse! To top it all off it's 50% off and it could be mine for the low low price of $6! I'm beside myself! So I buy the shirt and it's even better in when I get it home. Does this happen to everyone? Or am I just a sucker for great product placement?

Blouse, Kmart ($6) skirt, my sister's (free) Liz Claiborne heels, Thrifted ($2) Necklace, grandma's (free)

No comments:

Post a Comment