Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mounting Anticiaption

day11e

Ever have one of those days that you just can't wait to get home because you're super duper excited for the night's plans?  I'm sure you have!  Today just seemed to drag and drag because I couldn't wait to reorganize my closet. What?!!!  Seriously! Yes, I've been meaning to get my closet cleaned up for a while now.  I have had clean laundry sitting in a basket for about 2 weeks now.  The best part is I keep going to the thrift store and buying more stuff.  So tonight I will finally get my butt in gear and iron clothes, hang them up and maybe take an inventory.  I was inspired by Tieka's blogpost a few days ago and now I'm really interested to see what I've accumulated. 

day11d

day11c

day11b

So, I've talked about my closet, now what about my outfit?  Basically I am wearing my bouncy dress again, but I switched it up with my ultra warm vintage cardigan and my cognac wedges.  I love putting on an outfit that makes me feel like a million bucks.  Even my manager gave me a compliment on it!  That hardly ever happens, so yay me!  hehe..

day11

Dress, Thrifted
Vintage Cardigan, 2nd hand from Friend
Shoes, Modcloth
Vintage Belt, Thrifted



No comments:

Post a Comment