Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Reward to my Procrastination

peter pan collar

Since my pile of "to be mended" vintage was sort of taking over my dining room I decided to make Sunday the official "Get This Shit Fixed" day! I have such a horrible habit of buying vintage while thrifting and having the intention of shorting the hem, taking in the side, etc, but I never really remember.  I'm such a procrastinator.  So I finally got in the mood to break out the sewing machine and fixed this dress!  It was very long and ill fitting but I loved the lace peter pan collar and the pretty sleeves. It sort of reminded me of something Marsha Brady would've worn in the 70s (I'm not sure why?)  Oh, and I love this dress so much, don't be surprised if I'm wearing it again on the blog this week.  I'm taking it with me on vacation to Ohio, but I'll be wearing it in a completley different way.

lace peter pan collar

vintage dress

day29b

Ok, so today is Wednesday and I am finally getting the courage to do something I've never done before.  No, I am not going skydiving, getting a bikini wax, or swimming with sharks (how do I think to categorize these things together!!).  Nope, I am going to do Threading.  I got a Groupon in my email for this little salon in my "fancy" mall and decided to take the plunge.  I have some rough looking eyebrows since I hate tweezing those suckers too, so God help whoever has to tackle my boushy brows.  Has anyone else tried Threading

vintage camera bag

Vintage Dress, Thrifted
Wedges, Modcloth
Vintage Camera Bag, Thrifted
Sunglasses, Liz Claiborne
**Has anyone signed up for Groupon?  It's seriously the best thing!  Click Groupon to sign up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment