Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mother Nature's Blissfulness

day10d

Happy Tuesday!!!  I wish it was really a TGIF kind of day, but no dice.  Tuesday is a happy day for me anyways.  At least I like to think they are!  Usually my work day on Tuesday is so slow I can play about 2 games of Words With Friends and then get homework done.  All in all a very productive day at work....oh Jesus I hope my boss doesn't read my blog!!  Hehehe..

day10b

day10

day10c

Oh and I wanted to say a formal hello and welcome to all of my recent followers!!  You all who take the time to read my blog and even comment really make my day!  My blog is a labor of love and I hope the content is interesting, funny, and inspiring.  It's great meeting new people and chit chatting so if you've been a lurker, please don't feel too shy:)  I was a lurker for about a years worth of blog reading and then all of a sudden I started commenting and made some really great friends. Ahh...Happy Blogging Land!  And just so you all know, I will be doing something special for my readers tomorrow, so please check back tomorrow!  I'm sure you can guess what it will be, but I'll keep you on your toes and allow you to keep guessing;)

day10f

day10e

And here are some photos from my Sunday morning.  I was helping a friend with a modeling project for her photography class and she was going for something spring/summer themed.  So I pulled out a very special dress and made my best spring time look I could muster.  I am really proud of this one!  A straw hat, sandals, and a flowy white dress completed a look even Mother Nature would be envious of!  She was probably cursing me saying, "Who the hell does she think she is...looking more spring-like than nature!"  Ok, that was lame.  Just amuse me, will ya?

Dress, Jovovich-Hawk
Payless Sandals, Thrifted
Straw Hat, Thrifted
Cameo Necklace, 2nd Hand from Co-worker

No comments:

Post a Comment