Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Bright Happy Colors

strawberry blonde hair

I'm really loving this new thing that I'm doing.  Putting together neutral separates in varying shades is kind of a no-brainer, but then the fun comes in when you add contrasting pops of colors.  My favorite combination of colors has to be blue and orange.  It's fresh and makes me think of nice warm summer weather.  It's interesting how certain colors can evoke different feelings and even seasons, so when you wear them, it can make you feel just a little more warmer and happier.

corduroy mini skirt
Stripes
J Crew Mini Skirt

This bright blue scarf is perhaps, what is making me the most happy.  It's super soft with pretty textural details in the fabric and it's just warm enough for those cool spring-like days.  I received it from Ooh Baby Designs and good news for you all, I'll be doing a giveaway with her!!!  So stay tuned til tomorrow evening, when I post the giveaway.

blue scarf

Oh and here is the new hair color.  I'm sorry to say the sunlight was fading fast and the true redness of my hair is not very prevalent, but its there!!!  Hopefully I can get better pictures soon.  I am having fun trying to figure out what goes best with strawberry blonde hair.

Shirt, H&M
Skirt, J Crew
Booties, Target

No comments:

Post a Comment