Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Grab Your Partner and Do-Si-Do

square dancing dress

Am I insane?  I think I might be.  Something came over me and made me buy a square dancing dress when I went thrifting last week.  Who knew there could be square dancing dresses aplenty, all candy colored and pretty!!!  But how does one wear a square dancing dress in real life?  The answer is, I really have no clue.  I thought it'd be funny to wear my platform mary-janes with it since square dancers typically wear mary-janes.  Or I think they do.

how to wear a square dancing dress
platform maryjanes

And because the square dancing dress is pretty busy in itself, I decided to keep my look minimal with no accessories.  Vibrant green and lace plus the crazy huge platforms kind of jazzed it up enough.  I'm trying to figure out other ways to wear this outfit once spring comes around.  It's much more spring-like in its color and silhouette.  If you have any ideas, send them my way!!  Or maybe I'll sign up Zach and I for square dancing lessons.  I might as well, since I have the dress already.

dressing in costume
bright green dress with black heels

No comments:

Post a Comment