Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beating the Blues

day26

Goodness, it feels like forever since I had anything to do with Blogger lately.  Sorry for the absence you guys!  I really appreciated all the nice supportive comments on my last post.  I've been withdrawn for a few days now and I'm finally coming around.  Depression is a hard thing to kick sometimes and I usually give myself space for a few days and then start to feel better.  So I'm getting there:)

 day26d

day26f

Getting back in the swing of things is pretty much helping me out.  And today I finally put some thought into my outfit and felt so much about myself.  I felt like blue was my color today and I spiced it up with my funky vintage enamel belt.  And my trusty awesome loafers helped round out the look.  

  day26c

 day26b

And now I will be enjoying some of the happier parts of my life!!  My husband and I are celebrating our 4 year anniversary today!!  Heading out to our favorite restaurant Azars and engorging ourselves on lots of hummus, olives, and baklava.  Mmm....Yummy!!

day26e

Chambray Blouse, Ross
AE Skirt, Thrifted
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Vintage Flats, Thrifted
Necklace, Flea Market

No comments:

Post a Comment