Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Crossing My Fingers & Toes

 day17c

Today was quite an important day!  You see, I have been working for the same bank for nearly four years and I have been ready to take on some more responsibility with my work load for some time now.  So today I had my interview for the new position and now all I can do is cross my fingers.  This position will still be at the branch I work at now...which is a plus since I love that place...and this new position will be on the cusp of a lot of change within our branch.  It will be an interesting endeavor, to say the least!

day17f

day17e

Ok, so now that explains my outfit.  Since it was a job interview and I don't actually own a suit I did the next best thing.  I put on this little vintage dress and jacket combo.  I found this coral gem at a local Goodwill and I can't tell you how happy I was to see that it fit!!  Typically anything from the 1950s doesn't actually fit my waist, and this miraculously fit!  And I'm not even wearing a girdle!!  haha!! 

day17b

day17

And I threw on the turquoise necklace for a pop of color.  I was told it appeared to be glowing by the coral of the dress, so I figured it was a good fit. 

Vintage Dress/Jacket, Thrifted
Vintage Turquoise Necklace, Vintage Shop
Black Seychelles Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment