Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happening Weekend

day20c

Woah!! Picture heavy today!!  I dressed kinda casual for work on Friday but I still loved my outfit.  Zach and I were walking to breakfast on Friday morning before my work day and I asked Zach (ever so sweetly: if he'd take my blog pictures.  I'm glad we did since the lighting was beautiful for early morning and I really loved the siding on this old building in Ghent.  There is never a lack of good places to do pictures around our neighbor.  That is something I can appreciate!

 day20f

day20g
day20e

I think I really liked the way I incorporated my accessories with my outfit.  The purse is something that Amanda gifted me last year and I loved it!  I finally remembered to include it in my blog posts too:)  And despite it's small frame, it holds a lot of stuff! Including my DSLR Nikon!  Bonus!  Then I threw on a bunch of rings and bracelets.

day20h

day20d

Alrighty, I'm gonna keep this short!  My busy busy weekend isn't over yet!  I'm about to run out the door to go thrifting/vintage hunting with my friend Diane.  I am really looking forward to our marathon shopping date!  If you follow me on twitter, you'd know that I've been crazy busy this past weekend.  Co-worker breakfast followed by volunteer work at the Food Bank, then cleaning frenzy, then chilling out with a really good friend at an Art Fest/dinner and now thrifiting! Phew, I'm gonna tired!

day20b

day20

H&M Dress, Plato's Closet
Vintage Purse, Amanda from Already Loved
Steve Madden Brogues, Plato's Closet
Various Jewelry, Antique/Vintage Stores
Sunnies, Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment