Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Vintage Makes It Better

vintage gingham

At least in my opinion vintage makes it better.  I feel more confident, happy, and I can almost channel the original owner or something and take a little time warp to a different era.  This dress was handmade and  its construction seems to be a style from late 50s or early 60s.  When your co-worker makes a comment about how old fashion you look (like June Cleaver), you know it's a great look.  Who else will ever have this dress?  Uh, no one!!  Especially since it was hand made.  And the best part?  It was clearenced marked at the thrift store 3 times and the price was only $1.25!!  CrAzY!!!

50s style dress

black and white gingham

I actually wore this to my friends Brittany and Patrick's wedding celebration on Thursday and it was a great dress for such an awesome important day.  You may remember Brittany from her blog Finders Keepers, but she has since created an even more awesome blog called All This Weird Beauty.  She's seriously one of the best people I know and to think I never would've met her, without this blog!  So funny how life works it magic.

vintage turquoise necklace
seychelles

Have a lovely weekend my peeps!!  And if you celebrate Mother's Day have a fantastic time!  Zach and I are taking our moms out to dinner tonight and then we're seeing a musical Bye Bye Birdie.  Should be fantastic!

vintage dress

Vintage Dress, Thrifted
Bow Belt, Forever21
Seychelles, Thrifted
Turquoise Necklace, Vintage Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment