Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Getting Groovy

70s paisley

When you want to look groovy what better way to do so, than by wearing a paisley polyester print blouse!  Haha!!  Yeah.  I love looking like Jan Brady from the Brady Bunch!!  So Stylish!!  Ok.  I guess I'm being facetious:)  But I do find 70s paisley to be quite pleasant to my eye.  

brady bunch shirt

straw hat

To go along with the rest of the 70s inspired look I chose my espadrilles and then painted my nails a bright orange!  What's more 70s than a horrid shade of vibrant orange?!!  Although I probably wouldn't wear this color on my clothes, I would wear this color in little spurts.  

orange nails

Well I hope you all had a fantastic Tuesday!!  

Vintage Blouse, Thrifted
Skirt, Thrifted
Shoes, Thrifted
Vintage Belt, Thrifted
Hat, Forever21
Antique Spoon Ring, Antique Store

No comments:

Post a Comment