Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Day Trip to Williamsburg


Wanna know what I love?  A good deal.  Any time I find something that intrigues me from Groupon or Living Social, I geek out and buy it.  A couple of weeks ago a few deals popped up for Williamsburg and I snatched them up and planned a fun day trip for myself and my friend.


Since it was going to be hot as hell, I decided on a very sheer and pretty floral blouse, some linen shorts with little ruffles, and then my super comfy and cute leather sandals.  It was quite perfect for the hot hot humidity (hey I live in southern Virginia, so I feel compelled to complain often about the heat) and it was also something I felt stylish in.  I try to look my best for traveling for some obscure reason.  Hehehe....


And so our trip to Williamburg included a fun outting to Colonial Williamsburg, which was free, a tour of Williamsburg Alewerks with a free tasting afterwards, and then we finished off our day of fun with a yummy dinner at a bakery.  Here's some pictures of our sights.


It was so nice to have a cold one after walking around for two hours in Williamsburg.


Top, Modcloth
Shorts, ASOS
Sandals, ASOS 

photos of myself and the skull by Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment