Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Little Things


Finally!!!  A true to life style post!!!  These won't be too common, but they will be included.  I was feeling rather Christmasy so I donned an appropriate cream white thickly knit sweater and a faux fur collared red jacket.  Something about cream and red really make me feel comfy cozy.  Especially when the bitter wind is biting right through you.


I only wish I could give you a close up of my fancy shoes!!!  My wonderful guy surprised me by painting my shoes with a funky gold pattern.  I truly love them to death!!  Every time I glanced down I'm reminded that my boyfriend is quite a charming lad and super creative when it comes to giving me a surprise.


Jacket, Vintage
Jeans, Sweater, Thrifted
Shoes, UO then handpainted
Necklace, Made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment