Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, September 19, 2011

A Recipe for a Rainy Day

rainboots

Thanks to all the gloomy weather we've been having, I am finally able to make use of my pretty rainboots.  They're not Hunter, or anything cool like that, but they are comfy and made to resemble riding boots.  The boots themselves aren't necessarily the corner stone to my outfit, but they were handy for walking around outside through rain puddles on my way to meet a friend for breakfast:)  As for the rest of the outfit, it was super casual but well thought out.  A chambray blouse with a pair of dark skinny jeans and then a great comfy boyfriend sweater to pull it together.  It's a recipe for a dreary cool rainy day outfit. 

denim tuxedo
black rain boots
rainy day outfit

As for my weekend, I was holed up inside for most of it due to the fact that Zach and I are saving our pennies.  We're taking a mini vacation to Philadelphia so that we can finally see the Descendents and The Dead Milkmen.  They're having a smaller version of Riot Fest on the east coast and I couldn't be more excited.  It'll be awesome!!  A cool hotel, a fun city and music!! 

vintage coach bag
denim blouse and pants

I hope your Monday was a good one!  Mine sucked butt, but that's what I get for working at a bank.  It's busy, noisy, and well you know.  It's Monday.  

black boots

Blouse, Remade from dress
Forever21 Jeans, Plato's Closet
Belt, H&M
Boots, Kmart
Cardigan, Forever21 ---years ago
Vintage Coach Tote, Beacon's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment