Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, September 23, 2011

The Scenic Eastern Shore

striped top

Before I hit the streets of Philidelphia and enjoy some fun times I thought I'd do a quick post with pictures I took earlier today while on the Eastern Shore.  The Eastern Shore is basically a long  peninsula that stretches from Delaware to Virginia with beautiful scenic lookouts.  I've always wanted to take a detour to a lookout so that's just what we decided to do. 

jeggins and cropped top
vintage beads

It was also so peaceful to listen to the sandpiper birds milling around on the beach and the breezy air blowing off the waters.  It was nice to sit and watch for a few minutes before we had to get back on the road. 

eastern shore
road trip

And just in case you are wondering, this is my go-to look for any type of travel.  Some super stretchy jeans and a loose top.  Its perfect for staying comfy while stuck in a car for about 6 hours and its also kind of stylish...if I do say so myself.  It's also a good look to sport while tromping around town and stepping into bars for a cold yummy beer:)  It's vacation after all!!

travel outfit

Top, H&M
Jeans, Forever21
Steve Madden Brogues, Plato's Closet
Vintage Necklace, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment