Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Saucy Print

day30

Leopard print is saucy.  I always find it to be the most seductive of fabrics, which is why I often avoid it.  I hear my mother in the background saying, "That's not appropriate for someone your age" and ever since then its scarred me for life.  Until I came across this pretty leopard print skirt that was part of a suit.  Leopard print suit for the office is a bit much in my opinion, but I'll deal with just the skirt.  I paired it with my sheer chiffon blouse and my new pointy toe flats and then added a splash of blue in my necklace.  Leopard print is appropriate for my age!!!  Let's just ignore the fact that I'm 26 and I still listen to the fashion advice my mother would give me when I was 15.

day30b
day30d
day30f

Oh and sad news folks.  I'm afraid my next photos will be a bit subpar to my standards.  My lens for my Nikon got busted.  You may have noticed that some of the pictures have been a bit too soft and fuzzy. It will be about a week before I'll be able to use my SLR and will need to rely on my old standby Canon point and shoot.  But on the positive side I'll be getting a 50mm with an auto focus for the camera!!  I've been wanting one of those for a long time and now Zach and I are finally just going to get it.  It will be a super early Christmas gift to the both of us. 

day30e
day30g

Blouse, 2nd hand from friend
Skirt, Thrifted
BP flats, Double Take 
Necklace, Vintage Shop
Sunnies, Forever21
Parrot Ring, Modcloth

No comments:

Post a Comment