Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wishy-Washy Thrifter

day24c

It seems to me that I have a favorite sweater for this beautiful autumn weather!  And to think I almost didn't buy it!!  When I start to have second thoughts about putting a garment back on the rack, that's when I know I have to buy it.  Usually that's the opposite of what most people do/should do, but I find that if something makes me think that hard, then chances are it will make me happy.

day24
day24b
day24f

Another delight to my wardrobe is this incredibly vibrant blue nylon skirt.  I found this ages ago in UO, and wore it once before the zipper busted on me.  After many weekends of forgetting to take it to the tailors, I finally remembered!!  Voila!! I have my skirt again!  I love my tailors.

day24d
day24e

So onto a completely unrelated note, but have you any thoughts on what you'll dress up as for Halloween?  I know not everyone is into Halloween, but I'm pretty much a junky for it.  I love the spooky movies, (more like child friendly Halloween movies or creepy suspense films ) the candy, the parties, and the food.  Anyways, I finally decided on who I will be and I can hardly wait!

day24g
day24h

Vintage Blouse & Cardigan, Thrifted
Skirt, UO
Dolce Vita Oxfords, Target
Tights, Kmart

No comments:

Post a Comment