Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Brought to you by the letter M

IMG_0451[1] 

As in M.I.A.  Oh my!!!!  I've been away for far too long!!!  Most of my time has been spent doing grown up stuff like giving my poor little Archie loads of attention.  A few weeks ago he was attacked by a pit bull and ever since then he's been going through post traumatic stress disorder.  It's been awful!!!!  The other part of my time has been spent  hanging out  with a new guy friend.  To be clear, this guy is super special right now so I've devoted more time to doing fun things with him and less time on the internets.  If you follow me on instagram, you'll be noticing more and more photos of food, mostly because we love cooking together and drinking good beers.  We've also been spending time going on long walks and hikes and enjoying loads of scientific educational programs and npr.  I'm telling you, he's a great guy :)

So now that you're a little caught up in my life, I thought I'd share some photos from my recent trip to Baltimore.  Lots of fun things happened in and around Baltimore and I wanted to document a few activities!!  Like the car ride, the aquarium and an art museum.

IMG_0434[1]
IMG_0433[1]
IMG_0439[1]
IMG_0450[1]
IMG_0453[1]
IMG_0452[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment