Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Changing Direction

My life has changed so dramatically in the last year.  And accordingly, my blog tastes have changed as well.  You have already noticed that I haven't updated my blog since August.  Life slowed down for me in a way and then sped up.  I have seriously limited my time on the internet in the past few months and have started living life and finding beauty in everyday things.  While I do enjoy this new point in my life, I've noticed I haven't been documenting it!!!  I was given a wonderful gift of my Nikon and lately its been a dust collector.

Now, I have come to a point in my life where I can better handle my time management with life, internet, and finding the beauty in the day to day life.  I can't wait to change the direction of my blog!!!  I am keeping the blog url, in case you want to follow along, but have changed the title.  This may or may not be a temporary decision.  I hope that when I do change the url, that you all decided to continue to follow along!!!  But this direction is also a little more personal for myself.

So, as you may have guessed by this point,  I am now a lifestyle blogger.  No longer a style blogger.  But I do plan on throwing some cute outfits in the blog on a weekly basis.  Just for kicks, ya know?  hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment