Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wacky Wednesdays!

day19d

This outfit is quite different for me and I am not sure how I feel about it either.  This is the first time since highschool I'm wearing a maxi skirt and I guess its just one of those things you get used to.  The way I styled the skirt made me feel as if I was transported as an extra to an episode of the Torkelsons...by the way...anyone remember that show?  I loved it!!  So maybe I can grow to love this outfit.  I do love the mix of the chambray blouse with it.

day19e
day19c
day19b 

I hope you all have a lovely hump day.  I love Wednesdays almost as much as I love Saturdays.  My friend and I have our weekly routine where she picks me up from work and then we hit up some thrift stores and then Mexican.  It's always an excellent time!

day19

Vintage Dress (worn as skirt), Thrifted
Merona Chambray Blouse, NWT, Thrifted
Shoes, Naturlizer
Belt, Thrifted
Rings, Various Vintage Shops

No comments:

Post a Comment