Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, March 16, 2012

Dreary Gloomy Fun Day

day18b

Last weekend in Austin, we had to deal with some terrible weather.  Torrential downpours and thunder showers mixed with cold wind.  Not what we all expected, but thankfully I was prepared by packing tons of tights.  This pretty lace dress proved to be a way better match for tights, due to its short hem, so it all worked out.  What didn't work out so well was a white dress on a rainy day.  So it goes...

day18c
day18d
day18f

I wore this during the morning and afternoon while romping around at the Mentor Speed Breakfast and then on a mile long walk towards the South Congress district to eat delicious food and hang out with rad ladies (and their boys too).  Eating migas for lunch and hitting up random vintage, flea, and boot shops made this day absolutely fantastic...despite the rain.

day18e

Just typing all this out is making me want to go back so badly.  I don't think I could take the oppressive heat during summer months, but maybe I could totally see myself living there!!!  It's such a friendly town.

day18

Dress, H&M
Tights, Target
Flats, Thrifted
Necklace, Vintage

***Photos are by Veronika from Tick Tock Vintage ....Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment