Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

While in Austin

day13e

Before I give you a pile of photos from my trip to Austin....(which I will by the way)...I thought I'd share with you an outfit I wore to the Texas Style Council. This was the first day that it was actually warm and dry, so I thought it only fitting to wear a sheer white embroidered vintage dress.  This was probably the most perfect dress for a day like that Sunday.  Warm weather like that just puts a pep in my step and I want nothing more than a light-weight sun dress.  The fact that its vintage from the early 60s is just an added bonus.

day13d
day13c
day13b

The TXSC, organized by Indiana, was held in downtown Austin and we were located smack in the middle of all the cool happenings.  South Congress was only a short mile walk away and there were lots of great restaurants and bars and food trucks by our head quarters.  The event itself was really great and I'll be doing a post soon with photos from the conference and tidbits of what I learned while I was there.

day13
The best part of the whole trip was spending it with so many wonderful people!!!  Visiting with old friends and meeting new friends is the best!!!  Its so cool to finally greet people in real life, when you otherwise only knew them through their blog.  It kind of makes you love them more actually.

Dress, Vintage from With Lavender and Lace
Crocheted Cardigan, Vintage
Shoes, Forever21
Necklace, Vintage

Pictures were taken by the fabulous Andrea from Blonde Bedhead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment