Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, March 23, 2012

Caught Spring Fever

day17b

Yikes!!!! It's been a complete whole week since I last updated my blog!!  Life has been one big ball of crazy and I haven't even been able to turn my computer on for three whole days.  So excuse the break, please :)  It's now another Friday which means another weekend is right around the corner.  I have so much planned and so much on my plate but I need to keep my free time as busy as I can.  It keeps me sane, at the moment.

day17
day17g

So I wish I had many more photos of the Austin trip but it was just so darn rainy I was afraid of getting my camera all wet, so instead of another recap post, I decided to style a cute dress I got from Lulu's at their spin the wheel game.  Apparently yellow is my color at the moment so I had to pick out this cute piece with the giant cut-out back ever.  If there is one thing I like about my body, it'd probably be my back.  So a dress that shows it off is right up my alley.

day17d

Lately, the weather has been straight up gorgeous in southern Virginia!! Lots of warm sunny days, mixed with heavy spring showers.  It's barely springtime, and all of sudden it wants to act like summer!!!  I'm afraid that most of my closet will then consist on backless dresses, only because of necessity.  Haha..

day17f

Dress, c/o Lulus
Shoes and Sunglasses, Forever21
Ring, Borrowed
 

No comments:

Post a Comment