Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Digging for Treasures


What could make for a better Saturday, then shopping with a friend all day long. I love antiquing and couldn't believe the treasure trove that is in our own backyard. We spent a good 3 hours wandering around the store, trying on old hats, jewelry and coveting all the things we really couldn't afford. The only compliant we had was the AC wasn't turned on! Apparently the owner doesn't like wasting money on the necessities in life.

I did come away with a few finds. A pair of rhinestone clip-ons, a sunflower ring, and a wooden bangle. I would've bought more, but my silly conscious kept telling, No!

So here's what I wore for the outing!

White crew neck, thrifted ($2) green lace skirt, ebay ($4) black sandals, Ross ($10) Neclace, grandmas

No comments:

Post a Comment