Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, August 14, 2009

Food For Thought



Last night I saw one of the most influential documentaries ever! Food Inc. was incredible and the idea that the food industry bullies small farmers and exploits immigrant workers made me furious. This movie has a great message to anyone who is ready to start changing things for the better and just making food healthier for ourselves and our environment. You can check out the movie at http://www.foodincmovie.com/. I highly recommend it for anyone.

For the outfit I decided to keep it casual with some boyfriend jeans I've had laying around in my closet for a few weeks now. They are actually from the Bitten line that Sarah Jessica Parker helped create and I have to say, they aren't that bad of quality. I added my pink belt for a splash of color, but I'm sure the nail polish I was wearing was enough color for any outfit.

white tee, thrifted ($2) black cardi, old navy ($6) pink belt, target ($4) jeans, thrifted ($2) grey platforms, target ($6)

No comments:

Post a Comment