Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, August 21, 2009

New Thrift Finds!



Yesterday was such a great day! I had the day off, so I felt it necessary to hit up a local thrift store and see what was in store. I came away with the skirt I was wearing today, a pink swiss-dot shirt dress, a cute floral pleated skirt, and a really nice cropped blazer. The blazer was actually a boys size and fit like a dream in the shoulders, but I'm going to be honest. It'll never button up over my girls, but that's okay.

I really wanted my outfit to center around this funky blouse I picked up at the thrift store a month ago. It has a fun pattern, with a wide peter pan collar that gives it a fun vibe for a Friday.

Blouse, thrifted ($2) Skirt, thrifed ($4) Belt, H&M ($5) Platforms, Nine West ($20)

No comments:

Post a Comment