Google Analytics Alternative

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Convservative Workplace Can Equal Dulldrums



I absolutely love this skirt! It's so colorful and bright that I felt that it needed a little understating for my conservative workplace. Probably one of the biggest drags of working as a bank teller. I refuse to wear a stuffy suit though. Unless they plan on paying me an extra $15000.00, they can forget it. Maybe that's me just being defiant but whatever. I still look appropriate most of the time.



ruffle top, Macys ($4) skirt, kmart ($13) belt, tjmaxx ($10) black pumps, ross ($25) earrings, avon ($5)

1 comment:

  1. I think that skirt is aproppiate to work in a bank,isn´t?It´s colorful but smart!i like it a lot, and i´m sure that you can combine it in lovely ways when you are not working!xoxo
    www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete