Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Day for the Dogs

A year ago, I found my sweet lil' pup at the Norfolk SPCA Dog Walk. It's a 5K that helps benefit the shelter in the area, and the dogs get to walk around Ghent in the name of charity. When the walk is over you see all these adorable dogs wearing little signs that say, "adopt me" and last year I fell in love. Starla is one of the cutest and weirdest dogs. She is categorized as a Chiweinnie, since she's half chihuahua and half dachshund. Since today was the anniversary of when I first met my lovable companion, my husband and I took her back to her stomping grounds to mingle with the other doggies. It was fun.

Here's a pic of today's festivities!



trench, guess (gift) yellow top, thrifted ($1) denim skirt, thrifted (.50) flats, kmart ($10)

No comments:

Post a Comment