Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, September 24, 2009

To Iron or Not to Iron



Do you ever that feeling where you know exactly what you want to wear, but it may involve a little effort in the way of ironing? I can't tell you how often I decide to forgo an outfit idea, only because it involves a little time with the ironing board. This morning was a different story though. I love this skirt, but it always gets crumpled. It never fails. Well, this morning I had a whole extra to get ready for work, and decided to break out the board and get crackin'.

So, on to the rest of the outfit. I decided on the flats because the skirt was above the knee and it feels more appropriate with bare legs, and then a dark teal tank, then for warmth and comfort a black ruffle cardigan. I found the necklace on the ground and decided it would match great with the whole look (don't worry I rinsed it off at work).



tank, forever21 ($2.50) cardigan, target ($13), skirt, thrifted ($3) flats, target ($8) earrings, H&M ($4) purse, target ($16)

No comments:

Post a Comment