Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Just Another Sunday

Do you want to know what I do when it's a boring Sunday? I get in my car and head to the nearest thrift store in get lost in it's splendor. I love to rummage through everything, but today I was on a mission. I needed to find an awesome pair of jeans that I can take with me to Chicago in two weeks. I know I'll be doing a lot of walking and want to be as comfortable as possible, which means a great fitting pair of jeans. I swear I found the perfect fit! For $5 I got myself a pair of The Limited Drew Fit flares, brand new with tags!

So here is my outfit pic for today's laid back vide. I guess the outfit isn't really laid back, but then again, neither am I. Type As tend to not be that way.



velvet blazer, thrifted ($6) yellow tank, thrifted ($3) jeans, charlotte russe ($15) black pumps, ross ($25)

No comments:

Post a Comment