Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Doing It By Myself

plaid shirt dress

Gosh guys!!!  It's really hard doing this blogging thing all on my own.  Taking my own photos has proved to be a  chore, but I'll get a handle on it.  Thank god my lens is automatic!!! Hahaha!!  So please excuse these rather ridiculous photos, but I just really loved the outfit I was wearing this day.  The Canvas by Lands' End dress is my favorite thing ever!!  And I'm not much for plaid either, so I'm rather surprised this dress happens to be my go-to garment at the moment.  The quality is just fantastic.  I tried to make a rather wintry frock into something more summery since it happened to be 80 degrees this particular day.  My suede platforms and cognac belt did the trick.

half up hairstyle
plaid day dress

So here are the going ons in my life.  I took a mini road trip to Ikea to purchase a few more things to make my apartment feel more homey and more me.  Pillows, kitchen towels, trash cans, etc.  Ikea is always a good excuse to take a road trip in my opinion.  It's just fun to walk around and pretend you have unlimited cash flow and start planning your decoration ideas.  Then you take those ideas and you run to the closest thrift stores to see if you can recreate it for less.  That's how I roll.

canvas by landsend dress

Dress, Thrifted
Platforms, Forever21
Necklace, Vintage/Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment