Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Rather Summery, Don't Ya Think?

day5d

Finally I'm back with an outfit!!!  During the past few weeks, my inclination to getting dressed up was diminishing. I love wearing clothes, but these past weeks I was living out of a suitcase so nothing was quite creative enough to post.  My accessories were non-existent, to say the least.  Now that I have my own place with all my stuff I'm happy to throw on just about anything to give my outfit a certain razzamatazz.  Like this turquoise necklace and straw hat!!  It's been feeling rather summery so the straw hat was begging to be worn.  The necklace just went with the outfit. haha...

day5
day5e

So, recent events in my life....hmmm.  Well, I'm finding a lot of time to hang out with friends, eat pizza, drink beer, and stay up late.  It's like I'm reliving a part of my life that I never got to do.  So there's that.  I've also been preoccupied with grown up stuff like opening new bank accounts, utility accounts, and handling an annoying situation that involves part of my apartment getting a flooded.  Yep.  Fun stuff.

day5b
day5f

I hope everyone has a super fantastic Friday!!!  

day5c

Dress, Urban Outfitters (many moons ago)
Pumps, Urban Outfitters
Hat, Urban Outfitters
Necklace, Vintage Shop in Charlotte NC

No comments:

Post a Comment