Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Peaches

cream and yellow satchel

Hello, Hello!!!!  Can we all believe that May is around the corner already?  I'm quite taken aback by this realization.  I'm thrilled that we've had such an awesome spring so far, but I am totally ready for summer to start rearing its ugly head.  It's all in perspective.  The hot sticky heat is miserable at times, but its also pleasant to be able to spend those warm summer evenings sitting on restaurant patios sipping on mojitos.  Anyways, my mind is wandering to warmer places and I think having a new spring/summer bag is the reason for my wanderlust for warmer and hotter weather.

handbag heaven

If you're in the market for a new bag and want to get something super pretty at a nice price then I totally suggest checking out Handbag Heaven.  They have such an awesome selection and I can't wait to find another bag in a crossover style.  Like this one in cream and turquoise!!! 

creamy orange dress
denim jacket looks

To compliment the pretty yellow in my bag I decided to pair it together with this orange creamsicle dress I found while thrifting a couple of weeks ago.  The denim jacket and black heels kind of pulled it altogether in a work appropriate outfit.

handbag

Dress, Thrifted
Jacket, Gap
Heels, Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment