Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Time is Nigh

park4

Well the most dreaded time for style bloggers in the US has arrived. The Daylight Savings time has ended and it will be dark at 5:30. Which sucks for me since that's when most of my photos are taken. I'm going to need to get really creative now. I just don't want the quality of my photos to suffer because of the lack of lighting and what not. I don't have a very good quality camera. Just a basic Canon point and shoot that is almost 4 years old. But we'll just all have to make the most of the situation, won't we? hehe...

park

park5

Oh and this is totally spur of the moment and I've been ho humming all week about the 30 for 30 Challenge that Kendi is hosting, but I've decided to take the plunge! So without further ado, this is my first outfit. I hope I have as much fun with this as I did the last time. If you go back through my archives it appears I didn't finish, but I did. I just didn't get pictures of some of my outfits due to real life getting in the way and I got terribly ill by the end of it. By ill, I mean I was sick for about 2 1/2 weeks and it really made me unmotivated to take pictures for awhile.

park3

park2

This will be just what the doctor ordered to curb any crazy shopping cravings right before Christmas...which I guess is the point, right? I look forward to seeing what I can come up with!

Navy Wool Blazer, Vintage ($4)
Top, Forever 21 ($2)
Jeans, Charlotte Russe ($20)
Seychelles, Thrifted ($2)
Belt, Thrifted ($3)
Hat, Forever21 ($5)

hello

***The photos of my 30 items of clothes will be posted later tonight. I'm having a hard time getting good pics of my items right now.

3 comments:

  1. It was definitely nice to have that extra hour to sleep in with, but I agree with the darkness part. I hope you can figure things out!

    Ps - This Hat looks so cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm so glad you decided to take the plunge and go for the 30 for 30! I'm still debating on it...Maybe I'll just do a 15 for 15? We will see :) Maybe once I've recovered. You look so cute in this classic outfit! I have been searching for a navy blazer for forever and I love yours! Your hat is darling too!

    I got really surprised at how quickly it got dark today because I usually take the kids out from 4:30 to 5:15, but it got so dark and COLD at like 5:00 I had to call them in early (not easy.......). I guess I'll just have to change my plan :)

    ReplyDelete