Google Analytics Alternative

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Day at the Fair






Wow! I can't believe what kind of day I've had already! Of course I had to go to work for the morning (which was cool since a customer brought my manager and I breakfast) but then after the very busy week day, I treked over to the art fair in the artsy neighborhood where I work. It was fabulous, but cold and damp. Not a good combination for an art show. I did come away with 2 prints from 2 different artists, plus a fancy wine opener from the local thrift store booth.

This was a collage/painting that was made into a print:



and this print reminded of my cute little dachschund, Starla

1 comment:

  1. i love the plaid and the eggplant tights!

    great fall look!

    lauren
    www.papergownfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete