Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Impromptu Roadtrip

10-25c


What was suppose to be a quick trip to Target for my husband turned into a mini road trip to North Carolina. I was having a hankering for some of the best fried chicken in the world, so we took off towards the North Carolina border to Southland! The scenery was really great so it was easy to find places to take photos from inside the car. As for the lunch, it was too die for. Of course I had to add some okra and green beans on the side.

10-25b


Because the day was suppose to be spent running errands and such I dressed the part. The top is actually a re-purposed suit jacket I found at the thrift store 3 years ago. It's one of my faves and I'm so glad I found a marching band-esque jacket for a fraction of the price of other in stores right now.

10-25


roadtrip


southland


Here's what I threw together!
jacket, thrifted ($2) jeans, Charlotte Russe ($20) chucks, dsw ($40) bracelet, co-worker ($3)

No comments:

Post a Comment