Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, October 16, 2009

I am Loving the Tights!



I really can't get over how excited I am to try out all the tights that have been sitting in my closet. At the end of spring, I usually go around to all the shops and buy up all of the tights that are on clearance. These particular ones were only $1 at Forever 21. They were a little funky for work, but fortunately everyone seemed to dig them. They are little more subtle then the flat out sexy fishnets. Although, those may creep into my wardrobe soon enough at work. Maybe if I wear those with a subdued pencil skirt and lower heels I can pull it off. Until then!




Here's what I put on today...

sweater, thrifted ($3) skirt, target ($10) scarf, H&M ($10) and of course those same old shoes (they are super comfortable though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment