Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, October 23, 2009

Yay! Wear Jeans to Work Day!

Today was so weird! Normally I would never be allowed to wear jeans to work. Not even for charity, but since my bank has new management they decided to allow us to wear jeans to work, so long as we pay $5 towards breast cancer research. That's a noble cause, so I thought why not?!

10-23b


I am also super excited tonight because my husband surprised me with adding Photoshop to my computer. So I no longer have to use shotty FotoFlexer to fix my photos. Another added bonus?! I will never have to worry about a big zit on my nose or a cow lick in my hair. It'll take me a while to get use to this superior of photo editing, so bear with me:)

10-23c


10-23


Here comes the outfit!
White tee, BR, thrifted ($2) Pin-striped vest, from co-worker, Jeans, Gap, thrifted ($7) Red peep toes, thrifted new ($7) Gold bracelet, from co-worker ($2)

No comments:

Post a Comment