Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Lovely Sundays

trees4

Well that Fall like weather came and went, and it's back to Summer:( Boo!!! But that's ok!! In the next few days Zach and I will be heading up to Ohio, near Cleveland and I can not wait to feel the cooler weather. I've already looked up the weather and it will be in the 60s!!! Yay for tights!! I already have some ideas planned for myself and I can't wait!

trees3

trees

trees2

Well as you can see by my sunnies and sandals it was rather warm today! But it was still lovely. The warm breeze filled my apartment bedroom and woke me up from my peaceful slumber and I knew it was going to be a great day. I was meeting my friends for church and wanted to look put together but not overly dressed up because I wasn't sure how casual the church was. It was pretty casual, so I was safe in my pretty tree printed dress. And then later on, I met up with Zach for our ritual Sunday Laundry Days. We hung out at my parents for laundry day, and then I headed to the thrift store up the street. It was a pretty lackluster experience at the stand by thrift store. All I came away with was a black cardigan. So yeah, it was meh. I can't wait to experience some Ohio thrifting!! I've heard wonderful things about it from Nickie:)

trees5
I hope everyone else had a fun weekend!! I can hardly wait for the next weekend to come!!

H&M Dress, Thrifted ($4)
Ralph Lauren Belt, Thrifted ($4)
Shoes, some store in AZ ($7)
Sunglasses, TJ Maxx ($10)

1 comment:

  1. ah so jealous you're gonna do some traveling! i can't wait to see photos! the weather here is definitely cooling down. i've been in tights for about a week now and am loving it :) love your summery look here!

    ReplyDelete