Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Desiring Inspiration

park4

I think I know what you're thinking. "Oh boy more jeans!" but I've been a quasi funk when it comes to dressing myself again. I really hate looking in my closet full of stuff and being totally uninspired. I have many ideas brewing in my head, but not a damn article of clothing to actually replicate it. I've been perusing many a thriftstore and have come away with quite an assortment... all of which needs to altered. I think tomorrow I will get my butt in gear (as my dad would say) and start mending and fixing all the things I bought.

park2

park

So this is what I wore to take my doggy for her late afternoon stroll. I love taking her to the park that is in our neighborhood. She has so much fun meeting and greeting with other dogs and then we continue on our way to do some outfit shots. I guess my outfit is more or less the same as the previous one, but I wanted to use some pale tones today. The blouse it one of my favorites with it's billowy ruffles and the long boyfriend cardigan is something new that a friend let me have. I threw in the leopard print flats just to contrast with the stripes and I like how it turned out. A nice weekend outfit for casual strolls or doing the dishes...as that is what most of my day entailed.

park3

Blouse, Thrifted ($3)
Pants, Thrifted ($2)
Jessica Simpson flats, DSW ($10)
Cardigan, AE (from a friend)

8 comments:

  1. If this is a funk, I need to get in one. I love the pale shades and cannot believe that blouse is a thrift store find. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cardigan is to die for!! i love how it is striped and is super long! you are making me itch for a pair of jeans that i don't own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit...love the ruffle top with the striped cardigan and those leopard flats are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you having a great hair day, or is this gorgeous head normal for you and I am just noticing it for the first time.

    Don't wait for inspiration. Be the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it so interesting that we feel guilty for wearing jeans on our style blogs? I always feel like I'm letting people down when I'm wearing jeans, or that it will affect my readership in some way. I have to then remind myself that this is who I am. I grew up in jeans, and I will continue to wear jeans. Yes, I love wearing dresses and skirts, but there are days when jeans are the best thing I can put on and I will photograph them anyways. Plus you look so darn cute in them! I also love the shirt with that cardigan. You did a great job at making a pair of jeans look great :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! That shirt & cardigan look awesome together

    www.kenziefaith.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love that blouse - I especially love that it's got an elastic waist. So flattering! And as far as I'm concerned, you can wear those jeans every day. They look fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete