Google Analytics Alternative

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Mysterious Tights

I don't know what it is about these tights but apparently the men were really into them today. I got about 3 compliments on my "hot" tights. I started thinking, "hmmm, maybe these are too sexy for work?" One of the men was about 45 years old when he exclaimed how hot my tights were, as he was helping his elderly mother out of the car. It was hilarious when she asked him why he would ask me that, and then murmured something about manners. So, these might be a weekend thing, since I don't necessarily enjoy my legs being oogled at.





Here's something kind of fun. My friend came to work today with a huge totebag full of makeup to be given away. Her mother in law worked at a Sephora and then they had to close so she got a ton of free makeup! Well, her loss was my gain:)



Here's the low down of what I wore today!
green velvet blazer, thrifted ($6) black blouse, JCPenney ($10) tweed skirt, thrifted ($4) floral tights, kmart ($6)

No comments:

Post a Comment