Google Analytics Alternative

Friday, December 4, 2009

Nothing Like a Casual Friday

Wearing dressy clothes has never bothered me when it came to dressing up for my job. I really enjoy it. We do have casual Fridays, which entails wearing a dowdy bank polo and a pair of tan khakis. And if we really wanna "soccer-mom-it-up", then we add the white sneakers. Seriously, we have to wear white sneakers. So, in order for me not to embarrass my sense of style, I refuse to observe casual Fridays. Unless it's for a company sponsored charity drive. Today we got to wear jeans to work if we pledged $1 for the food bank plus 3 cans of food. I decided, why not! I even threw on my favorite pair of chucks, to keep it even more casual. Which I'm glad I wore the sneakers, since I was the one who got to put the Christmas tree up. Lucky me! I had so much fun doing it.

IMG_1174


IMG_1171


cardi, target ($10) purple tank, oldnavy ($5) green tee, target ($3) jeans, thrifted ($7) pin, nyandco ($2) chucks, dsw ($40)

No comments:

Post a Comment