Google Analytics Alternative

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Break From Being Grown Up

day19f

This weekend has proved to be quite the bummtastic time due to copious amounts of chores, chores and more chores.  Thus is life of a grown up I guess:)  Zach and I did take some time to play with the doggies though!  We were at my parents doing what we do best....laundry...and our two dogs plus their three dogs equals lots of chaotic playtime.  The best thing to do with all those dogs is to throw them outside to play with them!

day19e
day19c
day19b

I guess I can talk about my outfit a little bit too, right?  It's summer, it's hot, and I'm trying to add interesting details to my outfits to make them worth while.  I kind of stole borrowed my mom's pretty yellow scarf since it seemed like a fun color to incorporate into a lavender and blue outfit!!  Since obviously I wasn't going to wrap it around my neck, I thought a belted scarf would be cute.  Then my other stand by accessories as of late have been this hat and these sunnies.  I'm sure you all have noticed my all time favorite summer items by now;)

day19d
flowers

Oh and watch out!!!  Archie is coming!!  hahah..Isn't this gif the cutest!!



Top, Old Dress Chopped up
Skirt, Amanda's Blog Shop
Scarf, Landsend
Hat and Sunnies, Forever21
Report Sandals, Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment