Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, June 9, 2011

On an Impulse

forever21 hat

Well it seems like this hat on my head is gonna be stuck there a while.  I love love hats!!  Usually when the summer heat kicks in I never even think to put something extra on my head, but this super light straw hat is basically like wearing nothing at all!  And it looks cute.  It was a total impulse buy too.  I was wandering around Forever21 about a month ago and right when I was gonna walk out the store with nothing I glanced over and saw this hat with a big $6 tag on it. I snapped it up and brought it to the cash register as if it was the last straw fedora on the planet.  Hahaha!!  Anyways, that's the story of my hat.  I hope you were enthused ;)

classified sandals
straw fedora
impulse shopping

The rest of the outfit really had more to do with my hair.  I have been crazed about hair tutorials on youtube and I stumbled across this tutorial for a fish tail braid.  I've never knew how to do this so I was stoked to see how easy it was!  And basically my hair braid was going to be the focal point of my look.  Oh and also these uber cute sandals I got from Lulu's a couple of month ago.  If you're in the market for comfy stylish sandals, check out them out!! 

olive green sandals
skinny jeans

Blouse, 2nd hand from friend
Skinny Jeans, Plato's Closet
Sandals, Lulus.com
Necklace & Hat, Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment