Google Analytics Alternative

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Now and Then

60s inspired

Do you all remember that movie Now and Then?  That had to be my most favorite all time girl movie besides The Babysitters Club movie:)  The first time I watched it was when I was in Girl Scouts and we were having a lock in and stayed up all night watching movies.  Everyone was surprised to find out I didn't see it when it comes out to the theatre so they popped it into the VCR first.  Watching it with all my girl friends, munching on pop corn and drinking coke is probably one of my favorite memories from childhood.

 summer time look
vintage dvf
paper bag waist shorts

So what the heck does this have to do with my clothes?  Well, this outfit is an homage to Now and Then.  I loved the cute summer time outfits those girls wore and thought it'd be fun to recreate it in a more grown up way.  Meaning I stuffed my bra with tissues;)  hehe.. Just kidding!!  Instead of stuffing my bra I put on some cute vintage oxfords, my vintage button down, a leaf print scarf and my pair of cat eye sunnies. 

vintage white oxfords
turban scarf headwrap
american flag

Now all that's left is a seance in a grave yard to round out my summer time look:)

Blouse, Vintage DVF
Shorts, Target
Vintage Oxfords, Thrifted
Sunnies, Forever21
Scarf, Thrifted
Purse, Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment