Google Analytics Alternative

Monday, June 6, 2011

To Every Season There is a Reason

pleated bodice

Notice a few changes around the blog?  I hope you all appreciate all the hard work I did!!  hehe..  I've momentarily lost any motivation to get everything just perfect for now, but don't fret!  I plan on getting it all done and finished in the next day or so.  I may have also lost some sanity too.  But I felt like it was time for a change, what with the air of summer all around me. 

Goodwill
Chrysler Museum

Besides tooling around with my blogger htmls, I also got out of the house for a little while.  I'm saving up my funds for a trip to NYC in September so Zach and I are trying find things to do in our town that our free.  So we up and went to our local art museum to enjoy killing an hour there for our weekend fun time.  We could've paid $5 to see the Curious George exhibit (which would've been cool) but we're super strict when we give ourselves goals, so we did not. 

vintage summer dress
yellow wedges

Seeing as we were going to a fancy shamcy art muesum (it really isn't) I decided to throw on a pretty vintage summer dress and wedges for our trip.  This dress was seriously waiting for me to buy it from my local Goodwill.  I couldn't believe my luck to see that it fit perfectly.  Right down to the bodice.  Judging from the tag I believe it's from the 1960s.  These are the type of garments I love coming across.  You can definitely see the quality of work all the way from the front pleating to the sewing.

garden

Vintage Dress, Thrifted
Yellow Wedges, Thrifted
Rocket Necklace, Gift from Dad (12 years ago)
Glasses, Miu Miu

No comments:

Post a Comment